=Mars Patrol= =Mars Patrol=

it was good

there were a lot of bugs. like if i went all the way the the right then my health would just continue to go up.

Chindamo responds:

Dude! Thnx man I've fixin it now.

ant attack ant attack

hello

im inlove with you

corn-eater responds:

i love you to

Xples Tutorial2 Xples Tutorial2

very nice

this is a very well put together tutorial and i am sure lots of ppl will benifit from it.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

i love it

BUt i found a way to easily get extremely high score eg 20,223,445 (my best). if you actually save the game you can make the screen small. which means when you thrown the ball it goes alot higher and faster. it can go about 2000000 high. just thought id let you know that. i did also find this out myself if your wondering.

Zelda_Flash_Back Zelda_Flash_Back

awesome

this game was so cool when i finnally found out what to do. i was getting so angry at this game for not doing anything. but when found out what to do that changed every thing. you should tell other people how to actually get this to work.

mr-frog responds:

i'll tell them in the update. yet i hope you don't tell anyone how to complete it before the big release tomorrow

the greatest tricks P.1 the greatest tricks P.1

>:(

the first trick is to hard and doesn't work. How is it ment work? it needs to be slower in timing as well

Simpsons SB (ralph) Simpsons SB (ralph)

>:(

mine was better hahahahahahaha just cause mine got blammed within 30 mins doen't mean yours is better